Activity night gives the students an opportunity to get together with their classmates and have some fun. Activity night is held at the school between 4:30pm-6:00pm including music, food and activities.
7th Grade Activity Night (for students ONLY) - 2/9/23, 4:30 - 6:00PM. More information will be shared in the coming months.
THANK YOU TO ALL THE PARENTS AND STAFF WHO MADE 6TH GRADE ACTIVITY NIGHT A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE FOR OUR STUDENTS! CLICK FOR PHOTOS.
6th Grade Activity Night - August 25, 4:30-6:00pm (for students ONLY)
- Parents, we need your help to make this FUN and successful. Please sign up to volunteer and/or donate supplies - 6th Grade Activity Night Volunteer & Donations Sign up.
- Permission forms were sent home for 6th Grade Activity Night. Please send completed forms in by Tuesday, 8/23 so we can get a headcount for pizza.
- Donations can be dropped off at the front office from August 22-25. Please bring donations in no later than the morning 8/25.
- Students need to bring $5 (cash only) to purchase food
- **Parents, please be aware that dismissal for pick up by car can get lengthy. Please be patient as your student’s safety is the first concern.**
Thanks for your help in making this event a memorable one for our kids!