There are many ways to be involved in your children’s educational experience in Middle School!! The PTSA is committed to a variety of programs and we always welcome those who are interested in helping. Below is a list of some of the ways the PTSA is active at Simpson. Please contact us to let us know how you would like to participate!
• Parent Family Involvement (assist front office staff, work in the school store, provide monthly duty-free lunches for teachers, copying for teachers, special projects)
• Health/Youth Services (Red Ribbon Week, Consequences of Crime, Vision and Hearing Screening, Special Services, Health Fair/Fun Run)
• Education Enrichment (Fall Dance, 8th Grade Dance, Staff Appreciation, Hospitality, Activity Nights)
• Communications (email lists, Eagle Weekly Newsletter, School Calendar, Website)
• Arts in Education (Reflections)
Your PTSA Board
If you are interested in volunteering please contact us at: